- Direct: 831-269-7083
- Phone: 831-754-2444
- Fax: 831-754-2011
- JD, Monterey College of Law, 2015
- BA, San Jose State University, 2010
Jeffery Lind serves as an associate attorney at L+G, LLP and has worked in numerous practice areas of the firm, including litigation, cannabusiness, corporate law, labor, and agricultural matters. He has assisted with trials, coordinating cannabis entity formations and operations, and numerous research and litigation assignments.
Jeffrey graduated from San Jose State University in 2010 with a double major in Sociology and Behavioral Sciences. He recently graduated from Monterey College of Law in 2015, receiving his Juris Doctorate. While at Monterey College of Law, Jeffrey received numerous awards and consistently ranked in the top two of his class. He was selected to be a Policy Research Fellow at the Panetta Institute for Public Policy in the spring of 2014. He also interned at the Superior Court of California – County of Monterey, working at the Self-Help Center.
In his spare time, Jeffrey works with local music education programs to facilitate marching music education. He coaches various performing groups throughout Monterey County, focusing primarily on color guard/winter guard programs.
- State Bar of California
- West Publishing Award for Outstanding Academic Achievement
- Justice Phil Gibson Scholarship (for academic achievement)
- Grover Hermann Scholarship (three time receipt; for academic excellence)
- Challenge Award
- Dean’s Scholar Grant
- Legal Chair to Monterey County NORML
- Past Student Representative of the Monterey Bar Association